Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy 3 Months, Max!

Max is now 3 months old, which is hard to believe!



This is what you, Max, have been up to this past month . . .

You weigh NEARLY 15 pounds!  There was no doctor visit for an "official" weight and length, but this is just me weighing myself with you and then just me and doing the math (14.7#)!

You are wearing 3-6 month clothes.  Your 3 month clothes are definitely snug and short!

You started wearing size 2 diapers.

You are eating every 3.5 hours during the day (6:00, 9:30, 1:00, 4:30, 7:30 or 8:00) and then at midnight and 6:00 am.  You ALWAYS have to be woken up at both midnight and 6:00 am, but we have to feed you more frequently because of the mild SCAD deficiency.  You take a bottle of breast milk in the morning because I have more than you need!

You still take great morning naps, which has been so nice for me!  We still swaddle you in the Miracle Blanket or sleep sack for all of your naps and at bedtime.  We still have the same bed time/ nap time routing of singing and sound machine.  You started liking your pacifier for sleep a bit more, although it always falls out!  You haven't dropped a nap yet, and that is okay!

You rolled over the day before you turned 3 months old from front to back and you REALLY started talking (chatting) this month.  You are also, super "drooly" and started loving chewing on your hand.  You are getting QUITE a personality, and I love it!  You are such a happy, smily baby and I love coming to wake you up in the morning and see your bright smile!  You started putting your hand on my forearm when you are on the changing table and you started putting your right arm around my neck when I carry you--it is so sweet!  You also started rubbing your eyes when you get sleepy. You did grow out of your fussy evening stage, which is super exciting for us!  You are really grabbing things, including my hair.

These past 3 months have been so fun and you have changed so much and have really started developing a personality.  Your dad and I love it and we love you!  I am so sad that I can't watch you all day, every day as I start back to work on Monday, but we are so excited about your nanny and know that she will be perfect for you!

0-3 month onsie is a little tight!


Standing man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment